Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 4 - REGINA TO BRANDON - MANITOBA

Spent the night in Regina almost sleeping on our heads as Bob couldn't level the Rig due to the broken left jack!   This is similar to his left knee.   Funny part about it is we both slept very well......maybe having the blood rushed to our brain is helpful!!   I see why everybody leaves Saskatechewan.   Jan's parents were both born in Swift Current and we drove slowly past paying tribute.  (I know that that's what I expect when I take my friends to Mt. Maunganui!!)....and then Bob's partner Greg came from Broadview.   Two beautiful 'holes in the wall'....Slept in the Wallmart parking lot.   This was always a plan so as the costs were evened out a bit....however Bob thought it would have been cheaper to have paid Camping at a Resort than letting me be so close to Wallmart, Winners etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment