Friday, August 27, 2010

DAY 13 - OTTAWA

It was nice to sleep in this morning.  Bob wasn't quite as smart as me though as he and his two brothers and Doctor friend all again decided to hit a ball around a golf course!!   Each to their own I guess!   It was laundry day for me - ran into a problem with the blanket on our bed creating all sorts of fluff on the sheets etc..   All the girls were a great help to me as I ended up with quite a disaster with lint EVERYWHERE!  Finally it was decided that to buy new bedding was probably the best solution.  that seemed like a great idea to me!
A small problem with the bathroom situation evolved around supper time - and Bob & I later both decided that our traveling companions are indeed the best!   They all worked very hard at solving our issues it seemed all day long!   Thank you to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment