Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DAY 3 - MEDICINE HAT TO REGINA SASK.,

Medicine Hat Alberta to Regina Saskatchewan!   Had to keep talking to keep Bob awake as the road is so so STRAIGHT!  Different scenery again...a couple of stops....uneventful trip - now going to make Chicken Cordon Bleu for supper!   Marg is contributing dessert tonight!   I added the Blueberries and it was great!  Gil & Ted helped Bob with a mechanical problem with our "White Lightening"....except after 2 hours it still wasn't fixed.   They teased Bob and said it would be $90 an hour...Bob said "what's so different about that"...I'm always paying $90 an hour for jobs that never get fixed!!!   Winnipeg - here we come to get our first repair (hopefully the last)!    When we arrived at our RV Park today - we nearly 'creamed' the bush...all of us had several 'gos' at parking!   Lots of fun!!

6 comments:

  1. you're doing GREAT at this, mom!! Love the pics - and looks like you've got the hang of things ... don't forget to tell funny stories or happenings ... the things that you want to remember. Like the running out of gas one ... I can just imagine you both panicking about that *grin*!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting the idea I think more now....it's going to be a great record of our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO excited when Tawn told me that you had started a blog about your trip. We are taking our maiden voyage tomorrow in our wee trailer...all the way to Anacortes! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of the East Coast....I so want to see it in the fall! Blessings to you, Bob, and all your co-horts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess I lost the pool about whether you would all actually make it out of BC or not. Best $5 I ever spent!

    MOOWAHAHAHAHAHA(sinister laughter)

    I'm sure Tania didn't explain it this way, but here's some additional "why you should keep doing this blog" encouragement.

    Consider: When you're even older and more senile you probably won't remember too much. Your kids can open this blog for you, and you can do your best to see the pictures and remember this Trip of a Lifetime.

    In all seriousness, I hope you're all doing well. Remember to take your vitamins.

    - Henri the Great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... oh Henri.

    And mom. Look at all the comments you already have. I'm a wee bit envious :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Henri and Joanne....so so glad my blog is being read. Actually Henri unfortunately I have actually thought about what you said....which makes me think it may be TRUE! All the best to you Joanne on your trip.....

    ReplyDelete