Sunday, August 15, 2010

DAY 1 - KAMLOOPS TO CANMORE - ALBERTA


Pulling out from Lions Head Ranch in Kamloops

My wonderful caring daughter set up this blog for me and so now I am able to record this "Trip of a Lifetime" - a 10 1/2 week trip across Canada and the U.S.   We left the Ranch in Kamloops at 8:30 a.m. - had prayer together - and then began our amazing voyage.   I have never seen the Rockies before - they are AMAZING!   Will post photos later.......Now time for a barbeque with the other 3 couples..It is going to be so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. yay mom!!! You did your first post!! hope you have the most amazing trip! Plus, I was telling people about this blog at church this morning - and I think you'll have a few people following yours and dad's journey! ... I'll be sure to put a post up on my own blog so that people know where to look. GIve dad our love too ... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have set this up, we prayed for you all at our Old Friends Good Food get together at Rod and Paula's last night.

    We all agreed to ask you to help up organize a weekend in Victoria in April. When you have a moment let me know what I can do to get the ball rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to reading all about it. Keep those posts coming!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting...so glad you are following our awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete