Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DAY 10 - HEARST TO NEW LISKEARD ONTARIO

All of us seemed to gather for prayer early today!  No particular reason - just wanted to 'get on the road again' I guess.   The trip was not so picturesque as yesterday - however uneventful and we are always thankful for guardian angels that watch over our caravan of Rigs!    On this note...I should say that I am very relaxed driving with Bob.  Prior to coming I was considering getting him to sign a declaration (notarized of course) that he would never pass a vehicle under ANY circumstances and NEVER go over 80 kph.   I am surprised at myself - cause I actually am relaxed!   He is an excellent driver...constantly alert and doing an awesome job!   Probably not much more of a blog today as we decided my priority should be cleaning the rig and there wasn't much to photograph today.   Tomorrow we head for Ottawa - for 4 nights of REST!
(and some sightseeing of course!)...
After supper we decided to go for a walk by the Lake (see pictures) and then Jan made a lovely dessert for us all.  The guys mapped out the route for tomorrow and it's an all go for another wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous spot! Ottawa is such a beautiful city....looking forward to your pics there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... lovely!! And mom - I put up a new post about our day at the PNE for you to see ... check out my blog.

    xo

    ReplyDelete