Sunday, August 29, 2010

DAY 15 - OTTAWA TO MONTREAL

Arrived in Montreal  (the birth-place of my son-in-law Lu)...at 1:00 p.m. and look forward to the next 3 nights here.   I have been to Montreal once before a long time ago...so don't really remember it too well.   This was the first 'back-in' Bob had to do with the Rig (all the others have been pull-throughs) and he did a fantastic job - with Gil's great directing.  (I stayed far far away!!).   Name of the Campsite - Camping Amerique.   Again...fabulous weather...not too sure what the rest of the day holds but will let you know.   Well....I had a couple of disasters!  Had planned to make "Strawberry Gateau" for the group - but then realized I didn't have 'cream of tartar' and then to top it all off the container of chocolate chips split everywhere all over the floor.  As if that wasn't enough...I put the Spaghetti box in the cupboard upside down and it spilt all over.....it made arrangements on the floor that looked like a game of 'pick up sticks' !!  By this time I had to laugh and thought to myself "who needs Robin Williams with his RV movie - I could make one of my own"!!!  Sue graciously offered to host everyone tonight and we will play Jokers which will be fun am sure.   Tomorrow we look forward to taking a tour of Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment