Sunday, September 19, 2010

DAY 36 - BOSTON

Well today was very interesting for me - but probably won't be for my readers because basically the guys just golfed and the girls shopped!   We girls found a great Outlet Centre about 15 minutes south - and we had a wonderful time there.   Super bargains and sometimes no tax!  Awesome!   We decided to all eat together tonight - everyone contributed and it was great!  Marg made Cherries Jubilee with ice-cream - one of my favorite desserts!   No photos today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What happened to the blog? Where are you? What are you doing? No post for 2 days!

    ....Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I neither had internet (wifi) or my rocket stick able to work where we are at this Campground...however purchased 24 hours so you will see some posts now!!

    ReplyDelete