Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DAY 24 - CHARLOTTETOWN PEI

Well there won't be any photos posted today!   All we did was shop and get our hair done!   That wouldn't be interesting to my readers!!    The morning started off with a bit of an overflow problem.  This RV park is not the best and I think one man alone runs it!   We are going to mention to Passport America that the facilities are not good.  The guys golfed again and had a great time as usual.  Us girls decided we'd try and get our hair cut and coloured...well can you believe it...we walked into a studio and by 5:00 p.m. all of us had been done!   Very talkative but lovely girl did my hair.    By 6:00 p.m. we had grocery shopped - back at the RV Park - and I think all of us made spaghetti for dinner!   Leave tomorrow for Nova Scotia.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like very important stuff got done today! I think pictures would be nice - like to see your new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I need to say who I am! Tania changed a setting so I could post comments - thank you Tania :) Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth...happy to know you got to post a comment...and glad you are enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete